Ferulic Acid Powder
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Ferulic acid is a naturally occurring antioxidant found in many plants and seeds. Natural ferulic acid is extracted and refined from the rice bran of sativa Linne (Gramineae). Chemical name: 4-hydroxy-3-methoxycinnamic acid. Purity: > 98%.
- Very powerful antioxidant and anti-aging agent
- Acts as a synergistic with other antioxidants especially vitamin C and E
- Can neutralize several damaging free radicals such as superoxide, hydroxyl radical and nitric oxide
- Prevents damages to skin cells caused by ultraviolet light
- Has anti-irritant properties
- May have some skin-whitening effects (inhibits production of melanin)
USE: Add to oil phase of emulsions or at the end of emulsion process. Suitable solvent: Ethoxydiglycol. Typical use level 0.1-2%. For external use only.
APPLICATIONS: Anti-aging serums, face creams, lotions, eye creams, lip treatments, sunscreens, antiperspirants.
STORAGE: Store light-protected in a cool and dry place.